Thursday, September 17, 2026

And We're Back....Fat Bears...Update and Plan of Attack...New Stuff and Football

 


She said I was
pretty and fat!



She said Pretty Fat, you idiot!

Here it is
almost 
Fat Bear Week!!!



And I'm Back

New Laptop

Restored


(*except Facebook which I have dropped)

Older and Wiser

(*I'll NEVER eat/drink around a keyboard again)

The Update on John's 

PET
Scan

Not good

Multiple metastases'. 

Brain...bone...liver
and the original
lung tumor
has grown.

Meeting 
with 
The Cancer Team
today
to 
formulate a plan of attack.

Keeping Positive

One Day at a Time


Besides
we have
football!!!

The Colts 0-1

The Chiefs 1-0

And coming on
Sunday
our 
5.00
standing bet
when we play
each other!!!!!




The New Domino's Pizza

The Domino

Tried it Friday.

Their answer to a personal pan pizza.

Greasy and altogether

NASTY.

Hard pass.

Back to Jamaica
TOMORROW! 





Tonight's Update

Met with the doctors today.

Rough news.

Poor prognosis because of rapid and scattered spread.

Going to try a bit more chemo

but saying realistically

maybe six months.

Tonight we are gutted.