Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Cup of Success: The 5:2 Diet




Relaxing (as my oldest would proclaim)

"Like a Boss!"

And here is the reason

Just before starting the 5:2:

(...snagged this before shot from my friend, Christina (I knew someone had to have one)...it was taken in August at the very beginning of my Fast Diet...yeah, that is overweight me with the shades...) I had lost a little but not nearly enough.


And today...



After way-too-long, back in those black leather trousers!

Michael...Mimi...and all the wonderful 5:2 Fast Dieters who kept me motivated through those first few months and cheered me on through the last two...Thank You All!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only do they side on comfortably and zip/snap easily...I can now breathe...sit down...and bend over in them...lol.
Go ME.

My childhood friend, Pam and I are going out in March for our combined "Red Lobster Birthday Bash" like we do every year.

Guess what I'll be wearing????

Now before anyone hyperventilates...I know in the grand scheme of things...The Big Picture...getting back down to a "happy with myself" weight...or having a waistline again...or fitting into the black leather trousers is somewhere on the importance scale of a drop of rain in the ocean...but for someone who has been trying off and on for the last 26 years to reclaim my body- it is thrilling! 

So bear with me.

Doing the 6:1 now to maintain...the best part of The Fast Diet is if you see your weight creeping back up (even a couple of pounds) you can either go back to a 5:2 or a 4:3 until it is gone again.  The LAST Diet I'll ever need...and the best!

 35 pounds...3 sizes...in 6 months!

Celebrating with a steak smothered with sautéed onions and peppers tonight!