Saturday, November 13, 2021

Fall has Fell...Fresh Trout...and More

 

It is a LOT like this, now...

Everything muted...muddy yellows and oranges and browns...and then the rains came.

My Black Locust is almost completely devoid of leaves.

Evenings and dropping into the high 20's and mid-30's.

Went out for weekend provisions yesterday, and ended up clutching my rotisserie chicken for warmth as I waited for the transit.

This does not bode well.

I foresee thermals before Winter actually arrives.

My guy out for some last minute Fall Fishing...with photos of Our Duck and pals.

and catching (stocked) trout at the lake.

He filleted three this size, and we will be having Trout Almondine with lemon butter before long.

James and Nicole celebrated their 8th Anniversary this week.

My friend Brenda is back in the hospital and awaiting surgery.

Angie has been busy doodling.
 

And slowly, we are readying for winter...which seems to be approaching quickly this year.

I'm definitely picking up those thermals this week.

Friday's Movie:

The 25th Bond Movie.

Good story line...predictably James Bond...lots of action.

You'll love it.

Spoiler Alert

I have never cared for Daniel Craig as Bond...so maybe the best part, for me, was when he was dispensed of in the end.

Craig just never struck me as a guy that anyone would swoon over...much less throw themselves at his feet.

Not sexy.

For me....he never fit the action hero type either.

I'm glad to be done with him.

sigh

But it was all handled very tastefully, and M and the program will go on.

Embarking on a Cinderella Day here...and planning football and Fall Food for tomorrow!

Later!


Sunday Morning:

Woke to the first snowfall of the season. Gigantic duckfeather snow.

Beautiful!

So warm it will not last the day, or clutter the walks and road...but wonderful to wake up to!!

Pecan pie and coffee now...and making chicken and dumplings later.

The Colts play The Jaguars at 1:00.

Perfect Day!