Saturday, May 13, 2023

A Covid-Filled Week...Mothers Day and Quarantine.


 Yeah....

This was John's 2 days after the Memorial for Rick.

 Two day's later his son tested positive.

I tested, and came back negative.

Went about my business this week, and out Wednesday to take care of bank and bills, groceries and lunch out & such.

Oh...and get Covid for Mother's Day.

Started feeling bad, Friday...and really rough by 3 AM with fever and chills...Tested positive this morning and feel like someone has beaten me...and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired. 

So, now into quarantine for 10 days...hoping before the end to play in the plants and resume some Spring Cleaning.

Have a T-Bone, Morels, Peppers & Onions, Corn on the Cob and ice cream for dessert when I'm feeling better...so there is THAT to look forward to!


 

Very lucky and still have my sense of smell..for now.

Anyway, John is much better and stronger today...Robert is getting there...and me??? Well, I'm headed toward another nap.

(...think I'm turning into a cat...)

Wishing everyone a Happy Mothers Day!

Love,

Carla and Sofi...