Saturday, February 3, 2024

February...Recovering...and the SB Contenders

 


Yeah....what happened to the end of January?

I'm sure I couldn't tell you.

A week's worth of Sprite and Crackers and down with a particularly nasty GI bug.

BLEAH.

 But, I've lived...and now it is February.

The groundhog says we will have an early Spring...so pretty excited about that!


Hopeful, anyway.

Was able to watch the 49ers beat the Lions and Kansas best the Ravens...and so we will have 

This year.


 

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!

Since the Chiefs are "my team"...but I also love Purdy from the 49ers...it is a win-win for me.

Wouldn't mind at all if Mr. Irrelevant won himself a Superbowl!

 It should be an outstanding game.

Busy now cleaning up me and the house...and later making a REAL meal.

Love,

Carla and Tux