Sunday, February 3, 2013

A SUPERBOWL Sunday Cup



The "Niners" face down the Ravens in, perhaps, my favorite (host) city ever...NOLA...what's not to love!!!

Garnering a "meh...I have to study." from our middle son...a "...enjoying a party and pass the chips" from our youngest...and for possibly the first time in history "Hey...we are rooting for the same team!" from my oldest.
The latter conjuring up the spectre of the 2010 Colts ~vs~ Saints (HIM:Indianapolis Colts/ Me: New Orleans Saints) when seconds after the Saints WON...the phone rang...

"screw you...click"

Okay, he did call back..but, by then...I was laughing too hard to talk!

The fourth Sunday in our Month of Sunday's (Day of Rest) project...and to be honest...padding around in Victoria Secret Leopard Pajamas inside...for the day.
Comparing notes and experiences tomorrow...but as for me...I could comfortably continue the "One Day Completely Off" a week-
                                                                     FOREVER!

Plotting and planning a Teddy Bears Tea with my younger "Grands" soon.
Found the most amazing plush Teddy Bears for them for Valentine's Day!


 So here's to a SF 49'ers win...and a leopard print...stay in your jammies...buttered toast and honeyed tea...finger foods...and chocolate... a good novel and the cat...scented candles and deep strawberry scented bubble bath kind of day!