Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday Evening Cup









Catching my breath after a week filled with Grandchildren!


Brenden and a mid-week shopping spree...balloons...library books and Mexican restaurant... just like his Dad...he loves hot salsa...stuff that would sear my lips off, he just laughs and dips another chip!  Slipping out of his seat and "scootching" next to me to give me this ginormous hug and "I wuv you, G'wama Wose"

Yeah...that's the good stuff.

Hannah and an evening of Pizza and Playdoh and "Pop-O-Matic" board games...Muppet Movie and making fridge magnets...




And Kaylee who arrived when Hannah left to read stories and camp on the sofa and wake in the morning to have hot tea with me

                                                        Morning Tea

And make our own Playdoh tye-dye pocket stones and helped whip up "Maple French Toast with Whipped Cream"

                                            Kaylee's Breakfast Creation





Exhausted...but thrilled with all the Grandma Rose time :)

Looking forward to all of us planting flowers (and strawberries) together in Spring!!! And soon our March Teddy Bear Tea and Hannah's 6th Birthday Party!

Off soon...to soak in a bubble bath up-to-there...a facial...a loofah...the spa ocean waves sound-machine...a bit of dark chocolate  and perhaps a glass of wine.


I've earned it...~laughing~