Sunday, November 5, 2017

Sunday's ZEN



After many many years, have finally managed to turn Sunday into a personal Mini-Zen Retreat weekly.  I even pull off that day of silence occasionally.  It annoys the Shelby-Cat...lol  

 She is very chatty...and can't seem to understand why if you aren't talking back to her.

Sunday looks a lot like this now:

Meditation

Exercise/Yoga

Morning Tea or Coffee (usually with Facebook)

A Big Country Breakfast

Journalling 

Reading

Meditation

Nap (usually with the Shelby-Cat)

Sunday Dinner (mid-afternoon "Heavy Like Grandma Used to Make" with a nice dessert)

Creating   (with clay...paint...writing/blogging...a virtual mini-adventure ...cooking or crafts)

Outside (playing in the plants..weather permitting...walking or just sitting outside a while)

Journalling

Reading

Exercise

Spa Bath (candlelight,salts, scented oils,bubbles and lotions)

Meditation

Herbal Tea & Bed


Differing from an away retreat as, obviously, I still enjoy a little of the connectivity of the computerized age with my morning cup...and do not forego caffeine.


You would not like me Decaffeinated.

Also different, as I eat relatively healthy all week...so Sunday Foods are all about Comfort and Filling.  Satisfied. Satiated.  Happy.

I do take a break from the World News...trust me...it will STILL be there tomorrow. I do turn off the phone. I finish all housework on Saturday, but the dishes I use during the day, Sunday- and wash them immediately after using them.

I usually stay in silk pajamas...although I have been known to throw on a stand of pearls and (maybe) perfume with them.
Sunday is definitely a Bra-Free Zone.

I find it is the perfect way to relax and start the new week.

Refreshed,Relaxed and Organized.