Saturday, March 3, 2018

March


The grass is starting to green up slightly, the Spring birds are back and temperatures are beginning to climb.

And me...I spent the day pulling out the Spring Decor...to switch it all over tomorrow!

Celebrated Tina's 29th this week with Chris.

Listened to Lennon who checked the balance on his VISA and realized he had been hacked...and they had bought not one but three airline tickets with it!

To VISA's credit...they sorted the problem right away and removed the charges and reissued him a new card.

James spent the week helping do this with the guys.



And Nicole sent 

Before





and After



And she is STILL losing weight!

Oh and apparently THESE go along with the Sphinx Cat I showed last week!

Hairless Hamsters.  UGGGH!

I'll pass.

This week I finished The Book

After watching the Netflix Episodes.

Happy I saw the Nexflix Version first.

Vast differences between the two. Although they were both enjoyable. I think I preferred the changes they made to the original story for the movie.

Still, well worth the read.



And Indiana has decided (legislated) that the firefly is our State Bug!

More of Virtual Australia in the week to come!

Later...