Saturday, January 15, 2022

The Playoffs Begin...and Some Good News...

 

And so it begins...


CRUNCH TIME


Today, with the Raiders and the Bengals...the Bengals currently up...but it is early. When the dust clears only one will be left standing.

Tonight, later, the Patriots and the Bills will go head to head.

A game I must watch.

...with John...and snacks...

Tomorrow, the Buccaneers and Eagles...and, of course, my Chiefs take on The Steelers later.

A weekend filled with football, food and a few jangled nerves, I'm betting.

This week has been a bit better than last...although night before last my neighbor, Rita, who ended up in a nursing home...passed away.

The best news is that James and Nicole seem to be pulling it back together...and scooped me up with my youngest grandson for breakfast at The Breakfast Company on Friday...which was wonderful!

The VA and assorted agencies worked long and hard to get Robert to Texas...and he is warmer and happy and pulling it together. Off the cold streets of Indianapolis.

Okay...to be fair it was actually snowing there about an hour ago...but yesterday it was 75...this is a freak thing and won't last...

Brenda was buried this week, and CD will be keeping Farley (...her little black dog...) so that is good. She and I are planning a Memorial Brunch before long.

Diane may join us.

Chris is still sorting things and I am trying to respect the space he needs right now. I love him and miss him.

...it isn't easy being a Mom...

And woke up to SNOW this morning!!!!

Just a light dusting, but still...

Finishing dishes and laundry and gathering trash before settling into the game.

 

Have a Great Weekend!


 

 




 

 "Relax...I'll be awake before kickoff..."

                                                    Gadget