Saturday, March 18, 2023

St. Patrick's Day...The Colt's New QB....A Possible Arrest and More

 

                           ...when the leprechaun gets into your coffee...

Good Morning!

Woke up to 21 degrees...more snow...and a headline screaming that Trump is to  be arrested on Tuesday.

REALLY?

...a closer look would reveal that this was something that he had told his supporters...so who knows...

Getting the champagne and good chocolate together..you know...just in case.


 It appears although I am DONE with Winter...apparently it is not done with me.

Also all the rain this year has rotted my Spring bulbs in the ground.

sigh

Now I have to decide whether I am going to buy and replant pre-chilled...or just forego Spring blooms altogether and go directly into bedding plants.

I have decided that I will pre-chill my own from now on...as our winters are getting too warm and wet to effectively plant directly in the Fall these days.

The Colts have signed on our new QB.

Gardner Minshew

To be honest, I know little to nothing about him at this point...but I am glad we have moved away from Ryan (now released) and Foles. Anxious to see how our new HC will do this season.

And watching as Green Bay moves further and further away from Rodgers on the Group W Bench...face it Aaron...they're done with you...and he is eyeing the Jets as a place to land. No commitment there, yet.

Tried to watch

...if only to understand how it swept the Oscars this year.

Alas...I will never know.

Made it through the first 45 minutes...and aside from a few funny moments...long drawn out and dull.

Might be somebody's idea of a great film...but not for me.

Disjointed...distracting...and did I mention dull.

Finished this week's book

Which I found as good as the above-mentioned was bad.

Very positive and uplifting.

Not just a memoir of her early life, but pearls of wisdom and perspective we can use in our own daily round.

Highly recommended. 

Finishing a few more things...a nap with the Sofi-Cat...and then putting together burritos and nachos for the weekend.

Have a Great One!

Love,

Carla & Sofi


 


 


"Remaining Hopeful"