Saturday, July 6, 2013

A Cup to Celebrate!!!!







Just did a weigh in after my first week on The Fast Diet.

I've lost 2.5 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                       A Typical "Fast Day" Breakfast ...less than 200 kcal


and what I can enjoy during my Non-Fast Days:

                                             

                                                       

Probably wrong to mention that I've celebrated with a Chocolate Fudge Cupcake and a cup of coffee, eh?

            (...and a sincere note to Jenny Craig and WeightWatchers...)

                                                 "BITE ME"

The sun and rain have done wonderful things for the garden and flowers and added a tiny miniature rose yesterday afternoon "Raspberry Ice" and seeded for Black-Eyed Susans which will bloom by Fall. Have been using the fresh herb basket daily now...and clipping back and drying to encourage the plants to bunch. Made tea from the new chocolate-mint and it is wonderful! Below is a small sampling of the drying herbs and bulbs...as I thin my green onions I dry the thinnings for next year's sets.






                    And the strawberries have already bloomed and set fruit!





Doing the "Cinderella" thing around the house today...everything clamouring feed me...dust me...scrub me...toss me...wash me...and then off (weather permitting) for our 4th of July Celebration Part Deux later this evening!



                                        
                                                         The Gardens

                                                
                                                      

                                                            




                     
                                                        And Herbs