Saturday, July 19, 2014

The 5-2 (Fast Diet) After One Year

                                            " Just Before Starting- 2013"

                                                                                       


                                         "Today- July 19, 2014"



Well...it has been a year.

From 4:3 at the beginning to 5:2 and then 6:1 in April to maintain my loss.

I have lost the equivalent of











and feel like I have finally reclaimed my life (and waist). With the 6:1 I eat whatever I want (minding the amounts) and unlike the yo-yo diets of the past...I maintain my loss. No more counting carbs or worrying about fats or sweets...no more forbidden foods or guilt over over-induging. No more dieting.

To naysayers and skeptics I say...I am living breathing proof this diet/lifestyle plan works.

To those who are just starting this journey...hang in there...it will happen.

To those who are interested in learning about The 5:2 Fast Diet http://thefastdiet.co.uk/

And to everyone else- who supported me along the way...thank you all, so much!

(((hugs))))

Carla