Monday, December 22, 2014

Saying Goodbye...and Hello.



                                                            Loran



Thanks to his sons (Derrick and Matt) and a bit on online wizardry...we were able to attend (and even chat between ourselves) during Loran's Memorial Service in Macon.

From the playing of "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd which had me in tears...to the Raffle at the end, winning ticket #42...coincidence...no way, and the prize bag held a bottle of Tarantula Tequila (...yep...the little blue drink...) which had me in tears of laughter- the Memorial Service was so absolutely Loran. A Celebration of a Life Well Lived!

 "Leave them Laughing"

We will all miss you.  And there will be a bottle of Tarantula Tequila at the September Gathering 2015 and shots will be passed among us...blasphemous as it may sound.

"Do this in remembrance of me" 

Loved you, guy. We all did. Or as you would have said

"All Ya'll"

Always going to take your advice and make

"The REST of my life the BEST of my LIFE!"

Goodbye, my friend. 


And with every goodbye, it seems, a Hello.

Welcoming to the world:  Amelia Rose.





And Nicki (thanks to her adopted daughter- who is grown) is now officially a Grandma. Feeling old yet, hon?

What a great early Christmas gift!

Also making me Great-Grandma Rose- by proxy.  
And I am okay with that!


































Don't just look for The Light...be The Light...

Namaste