Saturday, April 25, 2015

Update: The Fast Diet Maintenance....First Year of 6:1

If it seems like forever since I've checked in...well I guess it has been a long time. I have been on the 6:1 Maintenance Plan of The Fast Diet for a full year, now. Just celebrated my 55th birthday yesterday!







And one again please pardon the "selfie"...I really AM terrible at them. But I wanted to reassure those who did stick with the 5:2 that when you move on to the 6:1 the weight really does stay off!

The 6:1 makes it easy to make minor adjustments if you see you have gained a pound or three back...you simply go back to a week or so of the 5:2 until it is gone. 

So if you are doing The Fast Diet- 5:2  Or have dropped to your desired weight and want to maintain it through the 6:1...the bottom line is that it WORKS!

The Lifestyle Change that ended yo-yo and fad dieting!

Happy Fasting!

Carla

04-25-2015