Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day...



Mine started yesterday with James, Nicole and the Grands!  Celebrating Aiden's 2nd birthday  (...something that will always be my coolest Mother's Day Gift ever...the day he was born...) and since he was technically a Cinco de Mayo child...it was also a great excuse to get everyone together for Nicole's Homemade Steak (Fire) tacos and salsa & chips...and freshly squeezed Margaritas.  (...James teaching Brenden to shoot pool...and Preston playing James...)






Enjoyed a Lunch and Chat and Homemade Cookies with Chris...and Card and Chat with Lennon (who is way too far away today and I miss him)


Spend the late afternoon digging and planting and relaxing with the Tucker-Cat.








Soon to see Captain America...then off to a deep hot bubble bath.




















I'm Sorry, did you think you were going to FINISH the paper before you FED me?????


Life is very good and I am blessed!

More anon....