Monday, December 11, 2023

A December Monday Cup

Most of the decorations up, now...and everything in silvers, blues and greenery. John will top the tree with a matching blue bow when he is here for his birthday brunch!

Finn is fine...Maggie is happy for a warm place to sleep and breakfast...but this week's news is Tux...who comes in a bit each morning to sleep with me...just like he lives here or something!

 

The View


He has made himself at home.

We share him.

Although, I am often heard saying

"You know you're NOT my cat...right?"

Yeah...but you're warm and snuggly and you have amazing treats and stuff. -Tux

 

Opened the door to an early Amazon delivery (for Christmas) from Chris...



A recently released book by Elton John's lyricist I've been wanting to read. He has already read it...assures me it is great...and bought me my own copy.

Just started it!

 

John shared pictures of his neighbor (Chris') place now that he has replaced his macabre Halloween Decor with his equally disturbing Christmas Decorations.

 


  

I'm telling you, honey...the guy is not right..and there are probably bodies in the basement....

Pulling it together from Sunday's Football and Food!

Everyone have a wonderful week.

Love,

Carla and The Cats


                                 Follow Me for other great Holiday Baking Tips!