Saturday, December 2, 2023

This is...


 

not my cat.

But you wouldn't know it.

Tux belongs to a new neighbor who just moved in.

But he found my place and decided "I like it here.", now when Kim throws his fuzzy butt outside he does his business...then comes to my door to visit for a bit before heading back home.

Finnegan doesn't mind as long as he doesn't try to eat his rotisserie chicken.

There are limits.

So, unwittingly...I am now home to 1.5 cats...lol

He reminds me a little of Tucker and he is very lovable and personable...I don't mind...and Kim is okay with it.

At least we both call him by the same name.


 

Exciting news, as Kayleb has just got his first apartment.

"Grandma...there is no toilet paper in the bathroom."

No...you'll have to go grocery shopping.

But now he has food...and presumably toilet paper...and is enjoying the peace and quiet.

Making a list of the stuff you don't have when you first move in.

Lennon is back home and back to the day to day. It was great having him up for his birthday and Thanksgiving...and so wonderful to have all my boys together for even a little while.

Now it is

and BAM...Christmas is everywhere!

Removed all the Fall Decor yesterday...and today is all about Christmas.

A fir-scented candle burning... Christmas Jazz...and everything with silver and blue balls and bows!

And eggnog, of course.


Tomorrow: John, football and food.

Love,

 Carla and The Cats