Monday, December 18, 2023

The Tux Cat...Beginning to Look (and feel) like Christmas...

 


 

"Told ya I lived here."


Tux...my new Christmas Cat.

 Yeah...yeah...I know.

Enjoyed Sisters Day with Tina and Lisa on Saturday!!!

John and I, watched both our teams kick ass on Sunday...and hoping both make it to the playoffs. The Colts may have to be a wildcard.

Went out to finish up a bit of Christmas shopping today and summarily FROZE my ass off!

Why do I live somewhere that the wind hurts my face???

But there was a little snow in the air, this morning...and it is looking/feeling very Christmassy out!


 


Meeting Kayleb for brunch...and Ola later this week.

And next week John and I are running off for our Holiday Escape!

Still have to make the fudge...peanut butter this year...and mailing the boys Christmas since we will be gone.

Did manage to find this for my guy's birthday this year!

Take time....breathe...and enjoy the holidays!

Love,

Carla & The Cats


 




 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Great Scott, Marty...I think we've traveled back to Bethlehem!!!"