Sunday, February 7, 2016

Pre-Game Prattle Superbowl 50



Is only hours away...

And doesn't Superbowl 50 scan better than Superbowl L  (and all the millennials would have ended up in Los Angeles, anyway, trying to find it)

"No...I am pretty sure the L is short for L.A..."


This year held near my beloved city by the Bay, and I don't mean Oakland!
Although by the end...Peyton may well look like this:

"Oh my dear Lord, that is the ANGRIEST black man I've ever seen. Are you SURE this isn't Oakland???"


"I'm Gonna END your career, a'ight...right here in the END Zone."

Face it, Cam is a BEAST...if Peyton doesn't bring his A Game tonight...it is the pet-food factory for our former Colt turned Bronco.



Sorry, Manning. My money is on Newton. Hell, he scares the crap out of me right through the TV, okay?

So...chili bubbling. And we are 4 hours away!

Go Panthers!!!!

And once again, the planets align and the eldest and I are rooting for the same team!















                                 "Sheeeeeeeeeeeeee-it You already gotta ring, Dude! Only thing gonna be ringing tonight is yo ears..."


And although I am firmly rooting for The Panthers...saw this from a Bronco Fan and had to laugh...


Yeah...right...whatever...






See everyone tomorrow!