Friday, May 27, 2016

Brenden's Kindergarten Graduation...and Reflections on Happiness




Just the amount of patience it must require to get a group of 5 and 6 year olds to assemble, sing, and sit quietly while everyone got their Kindergarten Graduation Certificate boggles the mind.


Brenden...who is now officially promoted to the FIRST grade.

It was wonderful!  They were actually playing Pomp and Circumstance while the gymnasium was filling.

Several Aiden moments, too...when he saw his brother and excitedly (loudly) squealed out to him

"Bubbie!!!!"

And even a couple with me...who he has stopped calling "Gran Gran" and met me with "Grandma" excitedly when I got into the car.  But our Grandma Rose-Aiden Moment occurred quietly when they dimmed the lights and were doing a slide-show of the kids school year and he wordlessly climbed up in my lap and spread his arms in a huge Aiden hug and there we sat through the presentation just hugging with his cheek pressed to me and rocking together side to side. Just...I will remember this feeling all the rest of my life...pure unadulterated love.

After the ceremony we all stopped for Ice Cream together.







Later that evening at Brenden's Game the coach named both Brenden and Brady promoted to The All Stars Team!  James and Nicole are BEYOND proud!

Me, too.

Reflected a LOT on Happiness last night.

How happy I am that my boys seem to have found their "Happily Ever Afters" in life. Even Lennon, who is still searching for his soul-mate...but healthy and happy and doing well in his job and life.  It is all a mother could ask :)











How proud I am of their accomplishments...of their work ethics...of the men they have become...and (in James' case) of the good father he is to his children.  Looking forward to seeing Chris and Tina married...so happy they pulled it back together...and a year or so later, their first child together!

( which is their shared life plan)

As a mother, it makes me happy to see them all happy. 
Content with their Lives. 

What an amazing journey it has been so far!

I am truly Blessed!