Saturday, October 12, 2024

New Phone...Who Dis?


 The SPOOKY Season is here!

Getting downright chilly at night...and you can smell wood-smoke in the air. Baking in the mornings to take the chill off the house. Started today with steak and fried potatoes with onions, and toast covered in apple butter!

Fall.

This week...busy, but quiet.

Most of it thanks to my phone...which finally died. Not to fear, I replaced it yesterday...kept my number, but lost my contacts...which sucks...slowly rebuilding.

Lennon escaped Milton and is close to Alabama/Florida line until Sunday.

A monster of a storm just a couple weeks after Helene hit.  Milton made landfall at  Siesta Key as a Cat.3, but there has been extensive flooding and damage. I'm glad he evacuated. It had whipped up to a Cat.5 on Tuesday.

Fat Bear Week is over.


Although competition was stiff...


Grazer #128 emerged victorious---again!

The first snows have started to fall there and hibernation is right around the corner.

Lachlin is 4 months old!


 And my team is now 5-0 and on their (well-deserved) bye week.

Taylor came to the last game sparkly...

I've been watching closely as the election unfolds.

Watched as Obama has taken the last leg of this journey to stump for her!

His Orangeness and followers are getting more and more unhinged...but hopefully in 24 more days will be relegated to the dustbin of history....forever.


And I think I've found my charcuterie layout for Sisters Day.

James and Jess are preparing for their wedding...Chris' birthday is this week...so is Don's...So much happening.

Got my booster (Covid) on Thursday and now have my ballot to mail back for Election 2024...and life is good!


Love,

Carla, John and the cats

                                   "Sleeping...G'way..."