Sunday, November 4, 2012

Gratitude




Sunday...and taking a break amidst the vacuuming and scrubbing and laundry to have a hot cup of tea with honey...check email...drop in on Facebook for a minute...and perhaps at the unlikeliest of moments (cleaning day) to reflect.


 November: A month dedicated to Gratitude-  and how very very much I have to be grateful for. How even though I may not have everything I ever "want"...I always have more than enough of everything I NEED.

Gratitude foremost for my loving family and amazing friends...most of which are more like extended family. A Circle of Love.  And gratitude for being able to share all my LOVE with all of them, as well.

Gratitude for a warm cozy home...electricity...heat...refrigeration...ample food and water...and yes...even dust bunnies and dirty dishes and tile floors needing to be mopped. Laundry churning clean. As many on the EC could tell you today...these are indeed blessings.

Gratitude for my health and strength and for FRED's shrinkage this year. Gratitude for medical science that continues to strive toward cures and alternative medicine as well.

Even gratitude for adversity...the challenges...for giving me strength...patience...wisdom...empathy...compassion...perspective.  Life Lessons.

In short, I find myself grateful for everything life has to offer.

Now back to mopping the floors!