Sunday, July 12, 2015

Happy Birthday Kaylee!






My oldest with his oldest :)

Yesterday we celebrated Kaylee's 10th Birthday with









Rainbow Cake and Candles...and...




An Afternoon Matinee of The Minion Movie...




Hard to believe she is double digits already...how can THAT be right?

And huge kudos to Nicki for getting everything arranged on such short order after we had been told we would not be able to see her on her birthday.

Afterward Kaylee proclaimed

 "Best Birthday EVER"

Proving it's not about the STUFF.
                            It's about the LOVE.

Looking forward to this week...absolutely "unscheduled" and complete relaxation. Time to CENTER. 
Create.
Breathe.
Meditate.
Relax.

Paint and Write and Read and Do a little more of Virtual France (The Gardens) a
Play in my Own Plants.

The past month and a half being a whirlwind of visits, reunions, brunches and birthdays. I think my Brother, Neal, may have said it best this morning

"I am about one step away from You Kids Get Off My Lawn."

Yeah, pretty much.

Suffering from Inundated With People Syndrome...and if it is not a
REAL Syndrome...well, it should be.

So, I have turned off the phone, put out the "Go The HELL Away" mat, put on some soft jazz, and soon to head to a candlelit bubble bath with a glass of wine.



Yeah. I'm beyond frazzled.
 Seriously need to re-charge. 

I'll see everyone next Sunday.

Have a Great Week!