Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Lanai Lookout at Sunrise and Halona Cove at Sunset

With today's sunrise...and sunset, I have reached the end of my Virtual Hawaiian Adventure.

The above Sunrise is at Lanai Lookout and it spectacular!

I may have to paint it some day.

I want to finish my Hawaiian (Lava Painting) before Lennon arrives this week...then take a couple of weeks before starting the next virtual adventure. 

So much out there to see and learn and experience.

And Sunset at Halona Cove



As we bid "Aloha" (...which is not only hello...but also goodbye...) in Hawaiian.

Finishing up my painting between now and Thursday night (will share a picture) and have ordered this as a souvenir of Virtual Hawaii.


The small silver turtle is fashioned after one of the sea turtle petroglyphs on Maui.

More anon...