Thursday, February 22, 2018

Virtual Australia: Canberra- Skydive OZ


Here we are today...in Virtual Canberra for Skydive OZ.

And it is a good thing it is virtual, because there is no way in hell I'd be doing this otherwise.

While I was looking through all their photos this morning I realized that everyone photographed during the jump had this big goofy smile plastered all over their face.

Yeah...that would NOT be me, okay?

I would be the one leaving visible fingernail marks on both sides of the open jump door as they literally detached me from the side of the plane and kicked me out into the great wide open.

I would be the one alternately screaming in the wind (all the way to the ground)

"We're gonna DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"This Suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks"

"I hate you alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll"


While making a face resembling a janitor who has just discovered a gym locker stuffed full of dirty sweat socks left from last year's class...


But this is Virtual..so harness up!

The price is $448. per person. Tandem jumps optional.

The altitude 15000 feet.

The view below


Fairly Amazing.

Skydive OZ

https://youtu.be/LHJfiao7cw0

https://youtu.be/YPdQH8e1AYk

(both videos offer first person perspective)


So beautiful!

Forget it...still NOT jumping out of a perfectly good airplane. 

More on Monday!