Monday, November 5, 2018

Virtual Australia: Daydream Island Spa (and a REAL spa day here)


Whether it is yoga at sunrise and sunset...the meditation room...a hot rock massage...or relaxing sauna or just lying on the sugar white private beach feeling your cares slip away- Daydream Island Spa has something for everyone.

Started my Sunday Spa Morning (here) with modified yoga (w/c and all) and 20 minutes of Meditation.

Followed by Fresh Fruit, an Omelet with Fresh Herbs and Cheese and Toast with Butter and Blackberry Jam.

Much like a Zen Retreat I did clean my dishes and make my bed and such. Household stuff.

Then it was time for some relaxation.

Decided to work on the Aboriginal Dot Painting I saw earlier on and wanted to try...

I've only just started...very relaxing and fun. Actually, a bit more challenging than it looks. Only using a 4x4 square stretch canvas for this and planning to hang it when I finish near my Australia Poster.

Worked on some photo editing.

Then took another 10 minute Meditation and a cup of Bengal Hot Tea (my latest and great find) It is from Celestial Seasons and has a very nice Orange, All Spice, Cinnamon flavor.

I added comb honey to mine.

Worked in my garden borders and patio. Layering my compost box with Fall remains. Clipping some herbs. Tidying up before winter blows in. 

Then chopped and tossed the ingredients for lunch. A mixed greens salad with lemon juice squeezed over it...and water with sliced lemons. And a cup of Greek yogurt.

Although I will have to wait for our getaway for a deep massage...I did manage a wonderful hot soak with bubbles and candles...conditioning pack for my hair and clay facial masque...followed by an overall vanilla cinnamon sugar scrub...cool rinse and lotion. 

I have Bath and Bodyworks Fall Leaves scent...and between the vanilla...cinnamon and sugar and the lotion...smelled a lot like FALL.

A little writing, some football (watched the New Orleans Saints beat the.. then...undefeated La Rams!!!! Geaux Saints!)  and a good film.

Fixed meatballs with marinara out of fresh herbs, ground Italian sausage and shaved Parm.

More quiet time (purr therapy with Shelby and Sofi) Evening Exercise and Meditation and slipped into fresh crisp sheets and comforter.

Babies don't sleep this good.

Really.

Next up...The Tangalooma Shipwrecks!