Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thanksgiving


Our's celebrated all together in a few days.

The Annual Saturday After Thanksgiving Gathering.

Four years now!

This year even larger with the addition of Tina's family (Linda, Connie, Kim and Emma) and Nicole's Mom (Nancy), My Sisters (Lisa and Tina) and Tina's husband (Chad), Another of Linda's Grand-daughters (Lenaye).

And , of course, Chris and Tina, James and Nicole, John and I, and Kaylee, Emma, Brenden and Aiden.  

Maybe even Hannah and Preston.

I look forward to it all year...

It is my one big HOSTING EVENT.

Nothing is more important than family.

(...family, and a wonderful traditional meal that is cooked and cleaned up by someone else, is just a bonus...)

So much to be thankful for this year...everyone (more or less) healthy and happy...Chris and Tina's marriage...and James and Nicole recently celebrating 6 years together...Lennon making it up in May and all of us together...Kaylee living with James and Nicole finally...and all of us back together for the Holidays!!!!

And a few more personal...

My boys happy with their lives, jobs, college & spouses. Most of my grands back together and under the same roof. Kaylee and Preston reconnected again.That I was able to have a day with James, Lennon and Chris (solo) just before the wedding this year. That I now have two amazing DILS. That my friends are healthy and happy and in my life. That  John and I are heading into our 2nd year together and the love we have together.
Also that we share Sofi and Gadget!

 I am blessed.

Today the house is filled with the smell of cherry pie baking...turkey roasting...sweet potatoes and green bean casserole...

And Life is Very Good.

 





The Three Faces of Sofi

Hopeful


"You are SHARING that turkey, right???"


Desperation

"I REQUIRED Turkey, human...NOW!!!"


 I'm NOT Playing Around Here...


"Do not TOY with me. I will seriously fuck your shit up...make with the turkey, already!"

Get a cat...they said...

It will be fun...they said....

Happy Thanksgiving from me and the seriously stuffed Sofi-Cat!











My Tribe at our Saturday After Thanksgiving Feast












Love you all so much!!!





 




Tiny Turkey and Ham Comas...