Sunday, November 19, 2023

A Week of THANKS

 

A truly wonderful week here...beginning with James and family last Sunday and news that my middle (Lennon) will be up from his birthday through Thanksgiving this year...and Chris tapping on the door later in the week, catching up and showing me the ultra-sound of my (soon-to-be) latest grand-baby...and Tina coming over...and a big break-through with my feral (Finnegan) when he finally crossed the threshold and brought his entire self in the house!

Yes...it has been a very good week...and I am blessed.

Perfect way to begin a week of Thanksgiving!

And I AM thankful...for my sons and their families and happiness...and all the grands...and my family and friends...and John and family and friends...and our cats...and for another year...and for ENOUGH...always.

It is always okay...and there is always enough.

"...and rotisserie chicken!"

                                             -Finnegan


 The cameras now off at Brooks Falls, and night for the next 65 days.

Snow and ice covering everything and the bears are now denned.

We won't catch a glimpse of them, again, until June.

Spent yesterday getting the last minute things done before Lennon arrives...and today is all about relaxing...football and food!

Back at the end of the week!

 

Happy Thanksgiving...and remember...there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for....

Love,

Carla and Finn


 



 








                                                                               - Gadget