Saturday, November 4, 2023

Seriously????

 

What the hell, people?

I get sick for a week and a half...come back and ya'll have GONE CRAZY while I was gone.

That's it!

You're all grounded.

Yes...even you Israel...and don't you roll you're eyes at me, Palestine!

You're the REASON we can't have nice things.

Today, I'm missing Walter "That's The Way It Is" Cronkite...a lot.

I am appalled that Associated Press has to run a column now entitled

THINGS THAT ACTUALLY DIDN'T HAPPEN THIS WEEK

WTF?????

We don't know whether Putin had a heart attack...or not.

 Is alive...or dead...or being paraded around like Weekend at Bernie's

War still rages in Ukraine with Russia.

Israel and Palestine now, like 

Hold mah beer...and watch this.

Wall to wall coverage of Trump and family...because...yeah...indictments...crime...gag orders...Truth Social....and more. 

And Taylor Swift is eating my brain...and has taken over my football team.

And no...I NEVER wonder if Travis calls her Tay-Tay in private...okay????

Big Deep Breath.

So, OTHER than that Mrs. Lincoln...how was the play?

 

Woke at 7 AM with the cats....all the cats...

My Finnegan...his sister, Maggie...the feral Black Tom..and the neighbor's Charlie-Cat...

"Heard you serve breakfast."

Apparently, in Cat World...word travels fast.

And I am The Crazy Cat Lady for this winter...lol!

But it feels good to feel good again!

And, by tonight, I will have restored some semblance of organization/cleanliness to both myself and this house. 

Totally missed Week 7 and my team (Kansas City) plays Miami..at 9:30 in the morning...in Germany!

...which is 1:30 PM, there...

It is coffee, John, cherry pie and football for breakfast!!!

No word whether Taylor will be there, yet...or not.

...sigh...

Off for a hot bubble bath and then my Cinderella Day...and maybe a nap!

Love,

Carla, 

Finn and Maggie

 

Update:

 

And I'm loving this Sunday Morning Football from Germany!

 

Coffee, John, My Finnegan Cat, Bacon...an omelette, toast and butter, orange juice, and 21 (us) to 0 (them) at half-time!!!

And no TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!

What a great game so far....


 

We won...we won..we won!!!

Now I have to turn my attention to finishing up this place...I've a Fall Brunch to host tomorrow!!