Saturday, May 1, 2021

May...Colorado and the Kids...And a Well Deserved Rest

 

Gorgeous and 74 degrees and NPB is open for business!

The scent of the month....Wrapped in Your Arms...a delightful floral mix of peony...tulips...maybe a hint of hyacinth...but predominately old rose.

I bought the lotion, body gel and light fragrance spray..and the candle might be next.

Huge caveat...the bees also think it smells wonderful...maybe not for basking.

Busy week with Brenda and Diane and brunch, morels and shopping.

I have literally gorged on morels all week and probably won't get any more now until next season.

sigh

Saw the kids and grands, Tuesday, before they flew off to Colorado...to see Nicole's side of the family and the grands to meet their great grandmother.

Nicole and Kaylee have been photographing...well..everything! 

It is wonderful to see their adventures!

Canon, Colorado.

More pictures as soon as I sort them...lol



Making "Cockscomb" (...similar to perogi...) with Grandma.

 



And a note from KB simply stating

I LOVE it here!!!!

Nicole and I shared a few things before they left.

She has been getting into herbs, medicine and making soaps, lotions and potions.

I have wonderful books to share on the subject.

She made me Pink Grapefruit and Violet Soap...also Coffee Soap...both are incredible!

My oldest son

"She's a WITCH..Mom!!!"

Exhausted today...and planning a couple weeks off from people in general.

I love everyone but after a couple weeks of non-stop socialization even the cat gets on my nerves....lol

Getting the borders and patio gardens planted...and some Spring Cleaning attended to.

Lennon called today and has his second Covid vaccine now...other than a sore arm and a few chills last night...no real reaction.

Chris and Tina are soon to celebrate their 2nd Anniversary...and plunder Pennsylvania :)

Back to Virtual Africa next week! 

Enjoy Your Weekend!!!