Saturday, February 14, 2015

A Valentine's Day Cup!



Happy Valentine's Day!

Yeah, it's kind of like that...

Chocolates...Flowers...Bubble Bath...Cards...Candles...and a "Go Away, We're Closed!" sign for the door!

It just doesn't get a lot better.

Except, maybe, for the card taped by my youngest to the patio door this morning.

Since he has a house-key he ninja'd his way in early with chocolates and card and such...but when I went to let Tucker in I noticed an envelope taped to the outside of the patio door marked

To: MAH HOOMAN

Frum: Tucker

Inside was a cute card done up in "I can haz cheezburger" speak...per Chris and ending with

NOW FEED ME!

~laughing~

Kids.

I had a wonderful week! With the transit running Monday through Friday, and the Cab Service in the evenings and weekends...I can get anywhere, now

So excited!

Enjoyed a long long long brunch out with my DIL's Mom this week at Almost Home...camping there so long we had to move the truck twice and STILL almost got a ticket...we talk...a lot...a Mother-In-Law Brunch...next time she is bringing Aiden along and not only will Nicole have a nice relaxing "soak in the tub" kind of day, but we can thoroughly spoil the minion together. Both Grandma's at one time! The minion who is getting closer and closer to toddling every day...we are reaching a kind of ambulatory equilibrium, he and I.

 I was also able to attend an evening Writer's workshop hosted by Kroeker and Craig (Co-authors of: On Being A Writer) and signed up for their Online Workshop beginning late March.




Working diligently now my own final edit of the last book in my Mindful Life:Zen Trilogy, and looking at an April Release.




Details trickling slowly in concerning my late friend/past lover's untimely death, and giving me a lot more closure. I think the couple weeks spent wondering what the hell happened was the worst. Now, it is just the getting my head around the fact that he is really gone. And a million thanks to Julie for going above and beyond to help me get roses to his grave. I owe you, huge!

Thinking of all the long walks and wildflower bouquets picked for me...and somehow bittersweet that now I bring flowers to you.
~sigh~




His death reminding me, perhaps more than ever...



















Make it Spectacular!



Have a wonderful weekend!