Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Grammys...


If you were watching saying "WTH????" know you are NOT alone.

Hurricane Fencing as Haute Couture. Who saw THAT coming, eh?

It was nice to see Sam Smith get Best New Artist. And Beck, to get Album of The Year (...and would someone please remove Ms, Kardashian's husband from the stage...) Possibly from the entire future Grammy awards.

And Madonna still cavorted amidst the bare chested bull-men as though she hasn't looked in a mirror recently...kind of sad in an ageing stripper kind of way. Her looks and her talent, it seems, have finally reached equilibrium.



Kudos for Pharrell's and Beyonce's bold choreographic moves.The Hoodies and
Hands Up-Don't Shoot. 



All in all a fairly entertaining evening.


The youngest and I, instituting a new Sunday Tradition by starting the morning with his knock on the door...and a chess board.

Sunday Morning Coffee...Doughnuts and Chess!

He left the practice Solitaire Cube for me to beef up my game before next Sunday...and I got my ass handed to me twice. In my defense it had been years since I had played. 



However, the doughnuts were good. 



More anon!






An aside:  I may need an intervention with all these Girl Scout Cookies! This is what comes of having adorable grand-daughters!