Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Just Writing To Get It Out Of My System...



Oh...HELL No...

And now they are asking Bernie to be the person NOMINATE Hillary tonight at the Convention.
(...oh come on...just jump through one more little hoop...)

                                                       "...good boy..."

Yeah...it is kind of like THAT this morning.

Thank you, DNC, for throwing back the curtain and showing us the Wizard of OZ last night. 

I'm done with politics. 

Seriously.

In case you missed it...Bernie stood in front of all those people who literally elevated him from a "podunk" Senator from Vermont to someone who had taken the DNC by storm and could have been our next President, and in classic bait and switch form, told us we MUST vote for Hillary.

"Or else the Boogey-Man gonna come an' git us all" 

WTF??? What happened to "July 25th" and "See You in Philly" and "This WILL be a Contested Convention" and "We The People" ?????

I really want to know.

Never mind the $27. contributions or the vacuum change. Never mind the fact that Guccifer's emails confirmed what we have known all along...that the deck was stacked and the process (including the media) rigged and election fraud was rampant. Never mind that literally thousands and thousands of his supporters came to Philly for that Contested Convention he promised. Camped in tents. Marched in 98 degree heat. Weathered pouring rain and in some places hail. Got arrested.

Yeah...to hell with them, right?

To say I am beyond disgusted would be an understatement of epic proportions.

I have never missed an election (Local,Primary or General) since I was 18 and old enough to vote. I also taught my children from youth up how IMPORTANT our political process is. How important DEMOCRACY is. My eldest who somehow remained apolitical his entire life despite my best efforts can vouch for this. There are times I am sure I drove him absolutely crazy.

So, I guess there is a silver-lining to all of this. No more harassing James to vote.  

He'll be so pleased.

So, today I am done.

(...surprisingly, when I said this to James this morning, his first response was a shocked "Why???")

Trump...Clinton...face it. You'll get whoever they want you to have.  James, it seems, was right all along. It is the illusion of choice. We get the government they pay for. And, sadly, I don't even care any more which one of them shows up on Inauguration Day.

AND ANOTHER THING:  Why are they more concerned, angrier about who hacked into and revealed their Fraud and Rigging than they are that there was actual election fraud and rigging to begin with????  

Just asking.

It sounds a lot less like they cared it happened, and a lot more like they are they got CAUGHT. 

Just saying.


Beck law firm, in Miami, has already started a class action lawsuit against the DNC for election fraud.  To have your name on the suit it only requires an email requesting it be added.

dncfraud@jampac.us 

~sigh~

An aside...if they can completely turn ME (political animal that I have always been) away from politics...can you even imagine what last night did for the millions and millions of young and new first time voters? 

I am glad Bill never lived to see this travesty.

#DEMEXIT

Good Luck with all THAT. 





There is some solace in knowing that the very last vote I will ever cast in my lifetime was for the very last good, honest man....before he was absorbed by The POLITICAL Machine. 

Going to take a long hot bath and scrub the politics off me...then maybe even go back to touring Virtual Scotland, today.

It has got to feel better than this.