Saturday, July 2, 2016

July






So, why am I baking to take the chill off the kitchen this morning?  Still 62 degrees at 11:00 AM.

Go figure. 

No North Patio Beach for me today! But maybe a long soak in a candle lit bubble bath later  :)

Cleaning and doing all the cooking today so Sunday and Monday will be totally free days.

I've a Raspberry Cobbler in as I write.  Home smells amazing!

Between rain and chilly temps I may be abdicating basking for writing, reading or painting.  And ice pops, slushies and cold watermelon will definitely be replaced by warm cobbler and hot teas and cocoa.

Crazy weather.

So this is the long weekend plan.
Family, Friends, Food, Fireworks and Fun!



Wishing everyone a Happy (and safe) 4th of July :)



























































Or as my Middle would proclaim

"Happy Blow Shit Up Day!!!"