Saturday, February 9, 2019

And...It's Winter Again...


Well...it's INDIANA.

Last Sunday it was 60 and sunny and beautiful...since then we have has storms...wind...sleet...ice...snow...rain...and possibly even locusts.

We've finally reached 30 here today.

Baked just to get the chill off the house.

Hbernating with a couple of good books, beans and cornbread, peach pie and sweet tea this weekend.

Milder midweek and back to snow by next Sunday...because it is STILL winter.

Put some SOUTH in your mouth!

Excited, as my youngest grandson, Aiden. is now in pre-school!

It is just uncanny to me how exactly like James he looks at this age.

Their entire household spending this week battling THE PLAGUE.

James and Nicole and the kids down with Flu- Type A.

I love all of you to death...but keep it all over there until you are well...and possibly properly fumigated...lol.








Chris by earlier this week to catch up...show me his latest painting endeavors...discuss the upcoming wedding and Tina's 30th Birthday at the end of the month.

There shall be Chinese!



Describing a gaming-shop that he and Alex and Trevor have discovered that is really great...and a nice place to gather and pursue their hobby...paint...meet others who play.

I may have found my Mother of the Groom Dress...still deciding on the color...but this is the style, I think.

(...torn between Dusty Rose and a few other selections...)






Chiffon and lace- and I love love love the handkerchief style hemline.

Only 38 more days until SPRING!

Getting anxious to play in the dirt...and plants!

Soon!!!!

And lots of countdowns for this year already.

John and I, and our Valentine's Brunch next week.



 Tina's Birthday at the end of the month.

Only


 More days until our next SISTERS DAY...made even more special... as we will be celebrating Lisa's Birthday together this time.

and a mere


Days until Our (John and I) March Getaway!!!

Days left until Brenden's 9th Birthday...and 73 days until the very last year of the 50's for me!!!


Only



 Days until Chris and Tina's Wedding...and a bit less than 80, before Lennon is here! And 84 until Aiden's 5th Birthday!


Until Idgy and Rose's Spring Adventure (here)...and still working on this year's theme...

Nicole's Birthday in June



and finally


Until Rose & Idgy's Fall Adventure...there in Tennessee...and I finally get to check out The Shoppe!
 
Can't wait!

And that is only to Mid-September...

And the calendar is sure to fill as the months progress. There is always something to look forward to, and be excited about!

Tell you who isn't excited (or happy) these days...

This Guy.

Yeah...

Who knew Congressional Oversight could be so "oversighty", eh?

 I think Melania may have said it best-

To be honest, I just want it over quickly...and I am sure as time drags on...so will he.

And if you really believe that this man, who is from 75-100 pounds overweight...subsists on fast food and deep fried everything...refuses to exercise at all...and is dealing with all this stress/aggravation, is in TOP FORM...as his doctor's report states...

Well, I've got a Bridge to Sell You...

CHEAP!


(...I keep it in San Francisco...)



More Anon...