Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Shelby


Lost my beautiful Shelby-Cat on Monday.

We suspect it was a massive stroke.

She had a series of seizures around 3 AM, and never recovered.

She exhibited no sign of pain and had no vomiting.






A thousand thanks to everyone who called, came by, emailed or IM'd on Monday and Tuesday. 

Losing her suddenly, was so hard.



John, I can't thank you enough for being here...holding me...comforting me...and helping bury her beside the arbor.  We planted a pink climbing rosebush over her grave which will eventually climb the trellis.

We also buried her with her Elf.


It seemed right. She loved the damned thing so much.

Sofi is a bit lost and has been receiving some extra spoiling.

                                           John and Sofi after her bath.


I will miss her so much.

We all will.


More Anon...