Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014





And here we are...a bright shiny new YEAR!
Full of possibilities.

And I've decided 2014 is going to be OUTSTANDING! 
Because I am going to make it that way!

And resolutions have given way to Goals...because a GOAL is something you work toward. A Resolution is much easier to toss by the wayside or break.

So here are my 2014 Goals.

To Continue to Practice Zen Living (...being mindful...in The Moment...know there is always Enough...Gratitude...Compassion..."

To be Proactive Financially (paying things in advance) and to continue the $50.+ a month to help someone else who needs it much worse than me.

To Continue the Fast Diet...doing the Alternating Fast until I reach my target weight...somewhere between 125-135...and then maintain it through 5:2 or 6:1 and exercise.

To Attend at least ONE Writer's Retreat, One Zen Retreat, and One Photography Retreat  during 2014.

To add (observe) a Day of Silence to my week. Every week.

To Spend more time with Friends and Family this year.



 That is about it. 

Oh...and keep walking and breathing, of course :)

 And finish my second Zen Living Manuscript.

Wishing Everyone a Wonderful New Year...and remember...MAKE IT SO!














"Don't look back...you're not headed that direction"