Saturday, August 8, 2015

Sky Blues...Lemon Yellows, and Marlboro Reds...Today's Car Show!





Spent a Sunny Saturday Morning at the 2015 Putnam Country "Riley's Children Hospital Fundraiser" Car Show.  Over 120 entries and everything from this

to this!





And this guy...who I just want to send a message saying

"Dude...I am NOT stalking you. It is just that you end up at EVERY car show I ever go to.  Wait...Are you stalking me??????????????"







Tommy...my neighbor, buddy, and car guy- even entered "Red" in the stock division.


And she was absolutely glowing!

Red and Yellow seemed to be the dominate colours for the day.











And blue, of course.





What would a car show be without "The Defender"?





And a couple of miscellaneous entries that I found interesting, as well.





Sending this shot to Lennon. The car of his dreams not being a car at all...but one of THESE! He will love it!



Along with the usual "contenders"








They were selling rib-eye sandwiches, drinks and other food items in the Exhibition Hall with all profits from the entries/food going for the Children's Hospital!  A Good Time and a Good Cause.

                                  My Kaylee-Bug who was a Riley's Baby
                                   when she was born.



Taking a Politics Free Weekend!