Monday, October 10, 2016

Last Night's Cage-Match....er...Debate










First of all, let me say:

NEVER  EVER EVER QUESTION 

"How could it get any worse?"

Because apparently these two take that as a challenge. Who knew?

Yeah...there goes 90 minutes of my life I'll never get back again. 


So somebody (...not me...says Hillary...) dug up an 11 year old tape of Howard Stern and Trump talking. Okay not just talking. "Braggadocious-ing" Reverting to 13 year old teenage virgin boys talking in the locker room after gym. Comparing dicks. Let me top your crudeness, stuff. It is HOWARD STERN for crum's sake!  Oh...and GUYS don't even begin to corner the market on this type of talk...as an ex-stripper...former Navy,  a retired Nurse...and a woman who has many many female friends...I assure you of this. And everybody who engages in it knows it is bullshitting. Trump isn't any more likely to "grab a pussy" than a woman who says it is going to grab a guy's "nice ass"...and even though the half-naked firefighter meme is posted on a FB wall...trust me...even if we say we are...nobody is going to set something on fire so he will show up.  

Men certainly do not hold the patent for objectifying.  Seriously.

So somebody (...ok me...says The Donald....) gathered quite a few of Bill Clinton's Exploited Woman (some willingly...some not so much...but all of them who actually filed complaints). Woman who Hillary lambasted and certainly didn't think they as female victims had the right to accuse her husband. He had them not only on a panel minutes before the Debate...and also brought them into the Debate Hall and gave them front row seats. Oh, and the now grown- 12 year old girl who was actually raped.  Hillary defended (and got her rapist off, with little more than a slap on the wrist) back during her early years as a lawyer. KNOWING her client was lying...even laughing about the fact and the evidence that had him dead to rights before it went missing in a lab.  His underwear with her blood and his semen. She was a 12 year old virgin before the rape, and required hospitalization she was so battered.

It just got WORSE from there. 

Robert H. (a friend from Texas) proposed a drinking game for the night that basically was

"Any time a superlative is used in the debate- you take a shot."

(...wouldn't have worked, guy...we would have all ended up in ER with Acute Alcohol Poisoning...)

Only one point was made the entire night through the arguing and blaming and eye-rolling, snuffling and pulling faces and not shutting up after your two minutes were over...that I whole-heartedly agree with

Neither of you are fit to serve as The President of the United States of America

Hell, after last night's débâcle I don't think either of you are fit to serve as rubbish collectors, okay?

I have heard both sides claim a WIN last night.  Personally, I couldn't see a winner. But I know who LOST. 

The American Public.

Still on the fence about just sitting this one out.
I have NEVER done that in my LIFE.!

(...and when it comes down to crunch time probably won't this time either...)

But one thing is absolutely certain...neither of these candidates will be getting my vote.

Completely disgusted.





And I love all of you...but I have friends on both sides of this mess and please refrain from sending those well meaning emails...you know the ones I am referring to

IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR _____________________ YOU ARE JUST HANDING It TO ____________________. 

I have heard the names interchangeably used in this sentence. 

No. I am exercising my right an an American Citizen to VOTE (or perhaps not vote)...and hope you do likewise. That it called FREEDOM.

More Anon...