Friday, October 21, 2016

Life with A Cat

Brought the groceries in and, as usual, dropped in my chair for a few...today...I made sure I had the camera on hand. We go through this ritual at least once a day...lol!  you'd think I'd learn, eh?


Tucker:  Excuse me...I was sitting here.


Tucker:  Okay...I suppose I COULD share the edge.



Tucker: Fine...I'll just climb up and sit on your legs until they go numb. 




Inching his way up from my legs to my chest...taking his time as if I wouldn't notice. 


Tucker: Ahhh...this is comfy. Maybe I'll just nap here for a while.



Tucker: Don't mind me...I'm just going to knead...snore...oh and drool on your boob a bit...




Tucker:  Hey, don't get mad. Here..I'll give you kitty hugs. There. Doesn't THAT make it all better? I love you, human. After all, those cat food cans don't open themselves, you know.





Tucker:  Damn. I thought she would never get up. 


And he is back to taking up the ENTIRE hassock...which is, of course, what he wanted all along.

Life with a Cat.