Wednesday, November 9, 2016

President Elect Donald Trump



And still somehow this morning the sun still managed to rise, and life went on.

Neither candidate was my favorite...nor did I vote for either of them.  I did vote.

But I am not so naive that I believe either of them could END this Nation...or any of the other doom and gloom I have been hearing...basically since their nominations.

There is a LOT I don't like about Trump. 

There is also a LOT I don't like about Hillary.

But life will go on. Markets will dip briefly...they they will self-correct. It is the nature of change of any sort on the stock market. While they are dipped opportunistic/aggressive investors tend to buy them up...thus causing a rise again...eventually they gradually level out.

So, if you have money to play...buy...buy..buy...

All will be fine.

Really.

And Remember..