Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Today is The Day



And I would be lying if I didn't say that between the media, the toxicity...and the primaries  I have lost MUCH of my usual enthusiasm. To be brutally honest there were moments when I damn near skipped the whole thing. When I decided to vote I did it Early because...I just wanted it OVER.



I did not give my vote to Hillary or Trump.  
Neither of them deserved it.

I did, however, work to do my part in my local elections, and to help structure the House and Senate.

I voted because there are so many who have fought, been beaten, fought, marched, been jailed, and died so that we have this right. Perhaps this duty.



Vote however you want today...but for the people who have fought or laid down their lives for this Freedom...please VOTE. 

Because WE are America.  Not some "Pantsuit Bobble-Head" or "Cheeto Loud-Mouth" and in a few years we will still be America...no matter who "wins" or "loses".

Now...go VOTE.