Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas 2016 (Part One)


Which looks to be a week long affair this year!

Beginning on Christmas Eve with Chris and Tina, and "the grand-puppies" (Bennie and Neville)





Enjoying Chinese Food together, Christmas gifts, and Tucker & "The Boys" have finally reached a tentative accord! They don't bark at him and he doesn't claw their faces.

Christmas Day was basically a "Stay in Silk PJ's, Enjoy a Two Hour Bubble Bath, and Get Fed" Christmas for me.   Chris and Tina celebrated with her Mom and Sister and Emma...and later that evening Tina cooked, and Chris brought me a huge dinner plate of Ham and Green Bean Casserole, Mac and Cheese and Connie's Baked Beans!

Earlier that day, James and Nicole and The Grands were having their "Christmas Morning with The Kids" which I attended last year!



This year was a very Nerfy Christmas for all of them. Everybody got (in addition to their other gifts) assorted Nerf Guns...from a Nerf Pistol





to a Nerf Gatling Gun. James even received his own Nerf Sniper Rifle. I see another Great Family Photo in the works.  

This was last year's.






 James stopped by with Aiden...a few groceries I needed...and a HUGE bag of home-made cookies from Nicole (who has been baking all week) Seriously...she put together over 700 cookies this year to give out! And, like everything she cooks/bakes, they are delicious! Fell asleep last night in a tiny cookie coma!

Had a long, wonderful afternoon chat with Lennon...and pretty sure he will be up for the Holidays next year! Miss him soooooooooooo much...even though we catch up weekly. He is working his butt off, but hopes to have some vacation time next year!

We are getting together here this Friday for OUR Christmas together with (hopefully) ALL the Grands! Pizza and Presents...oh, and the best game I have seen in ages.






I saw it and said...The grands HAVE got to have this!!!

It is loaded with whipped cream!


Midweek Winter Brunch with my old friend/love that I see seasonally now. 
Our Winter Visit.

Thursday's Holiday High Tea with Judy, Loretta and Sharon.

By Saturday I will be, undoubtedly, Christmas'd Out...and planning a long low impact start to the New Year.

So wonderful to be surrounded by family and friends all week, though. 

Sipping my Christmas Coffee and nibbling cookies this morning...and soon to use my new brushes to start a Winter Painting! 
Including a FAN brush! 

I can make Happy Trees now...lol! 


 More anon...