Sunday, December 18, 2016

Sunday...




So...last night's 31 Party pre-empted by the freezing rain and bad roads. Nicole is re-scheduling soon...but what is to become of ALL those cookies???





Yeah...Biff and I had our own PARTY...lol!

Chris and Tina, James and Nicole and I have all seen ROGUE ONE, now...the latest and greatest Star Wars film...and I'll not review or reveal any spoilers (yet) but if you haven't seen it...DO.

 It is AWESOME!!!!


I've Christmas 99.9 percent done. Just mailed the last of the cards. Finally. I am going to be printing mailing labels for next year because the addressing of the envelopes is now exceeding my (writing) capabilities, it seems. After 3 or 4 my overall writing is undecipherable...so this year I was doing them at the rate of 3 cards a day. Next year's will be more timely.

All I have left is The Wrapping and Ribbons, now!



Chris and Tina will be coming over on Christmas Eve...where we will be celebrating and having carry-out Chinese Food.

James and Nicole and the Kids and I are doing our Christmas together late this year (the 30th) with the kids and Pizza to go around.

They are having Friendsmas on the 24th.

Chris and Tina are having her mom and family in the 25th...and I am having Friendsmas for Loretta, Judy, and Sharon on the 29th.

I think I speak for all of us when I say by New Year's Day we will all be Christmas'd out...boxing up the trees and probably catching a long nap!

Back to The Riddle of Home, tomorrow!